Sunday, October 31, 2010

Not your typical sports talk


Welcome fellow sports fans.  If you were looking for a sports blog like no other, you are in the right place.  Or at the very least, you have found a pretty good place to catch up on popular sports news.  In my blog I will share with you my opinions and insights on professional and collegiate level happenings in basketball.  With over 15 years of experience in the game of basketball, I will provide you with opinions that are based upon experience and facts.  I will keep you up to date on all of the top issues in the NBA and NCAA basketball leagues and I encourage you to leave comments on what you think.  I hope that you will enjoy our journey through the 2010-2011 basketball season and make sure that you subscribe to my blogs. You can also follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/No_Wallflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment